Pink Wax Warmer
Fill any space with your desired scent with this elegant wax warmer. This warmer has a beautiful ceramic finish. This sleek décor piece is used by placing 1-2 wax melts on the top and lighting one tealight candle on the bottom.
- Wax melts not included
- 3.5'' x 3.96''
Direction for Use
- Place the wax melt warmer on a level, flat, cool, heat-resistant surface away from draughts, other heat sources and flammable objects. If used on a non-heat resistant surface damage may occur if the wax melt burner is used without a protective plate, tray or similar product.
- Position the wax melt on the top bowl of the wax melt warmer.
- Insert a tea-light candle in the bottom of the wax melt warmer.
- Allow the heat of the tea-light candle to melt the wax and fragrance will release into the room. The wax melt warmer will become hot while in use, do not touch while in use, heated wax can cause burns. Allow the warmer to cool completely before touching or moving.
- Do not allow the pool of wax to completely evaporate so the top bowl becomes dry whilst a tea-light is still lit. This could cause the wax melt warmer to scorch and (or) smoke.
- If wax remains in the bowl after use and you wish to remove the wax, wait until the wax cools and hardens, then apply a small amount of warm water to soften the wax then whilst using protective gloves gently place pressure on one end of the wax to pop the wax out.
- Let the wax melt warmer completely cool before re-using.
- Do not use metal objects to remove wax. Do not apply excessive pressure when cleaning or removing wax. This may crack and damage the warmer. Do not place the warmer in a freezer or refrigerator.
- Wax warmers become hot during use. Only use on a heat resistant surface. If unsure use a protective plate, tray or similar product.
To prevent fire and serious injury:
Remove all packaging before using. Keep debris out of the wax pool and always trim the wick to 3-5mm before lighting . Candles should be set on a heat-resistant surface and avoid drafts. Always keep wax warmer and candles within eyesight and extinguish each time you leave the room. Don’t burn tealight or wax warmer near flammable objects. Wax warmers and candles should be kept away from children and pets. Don’t extinguish with water. Always let wax harden before relighting, touching or moving.